A customer is someone who receives goods or services from a seller.
To create sales transactions in Frappe Books, you need to create customers.
How to create a customer?
- Go to Sales > Customers.
- Click on the blue + button.
- Enter the full name of the Customer.
- Enter Email and Phone.
- Enter the address information.
- Set the Currency your Customer deals in.
- Click on Save.
- Full Name: Name of the customer. Must be unique.
- Default Account: The Account where the transactions will be booked. Default is Debtors.
- Currency: The Currency in which the Invoice will be generated. Default is company currency.